What is modern marketing without content? Well… not much. Impulse Creative is adding a content marketer to our growing RevOps and Growth Strategy team. If you’re one part wordsmith, one-part marketer, and all-parts collaborative, we should talk.
We’re looking for someone who can put the pulse in Impulse…. And write way better puns than that. More than anything, we’re looking for a business-savvy and creative writer who can help our clients tell their stories and, of course, grow.
You will work closely with clients and the Impulse team to implement the campaign magic and results we’re known for. From keyword research to blog and pillar page writing, client discovery meetings, content strategy and more, the one thing a content specialist’s day isn’t is boring. After all, you have strong opinions about the Oxford Comma, don’t you?
Impulse Creative is based in beautiful Babcock Ranch, Florida, right outside of Fort Myers. Don’t like the beach? No worries. Full-time remote opportunities considered for experienced candidates.
The Day to Day
Like any role, your day will be varied, but in a giving week, you can expect to:
- Research client industries, topics, and keywords as a foundation for producing persona-and-search optimized content
- Write both short-form content such as blogs, email, or web copy as well as longer-form pillar pages and ebooks. Research and writing will take up about half of your day.
- Optimize existing content for search, conversions, and message alignment
- Edit other work written by our team
- Collaborate with team members and consult with clients to learn more, assess progress, and drive content strategy.
While we’re not always tied to specific degrees or kinds of experience, there are a few must-have attributes our next content marketer will bring:
- Above-average writing and editing skills (you’d probably make five or six changes to this job posting)
- 1-2 years of experience writing in a business setting, particularly in producing blogs, ebooks, and other SEO-oriented work for content marketing.
- B2B and B2C writing experience
- Writing samples that will keep us reading...and have performed well in organic search
In addition, successful candidates will be able to:
- Demonstrate their ability to prioritize their work based on business impact
- Organize their days and resource their time alongside inbound specialists and coordinators
Nice to haves
These aren’t deal-breakers, but if you are a rockstar candidate, you’ll also know a thing or two about:
- SEMRush and other SEO Tools
- HubSpot and the Inbound Methodology
- ClickUp or other project management systems
- Experience in technical or highly-regulated subject matter such as insurance, finance, or cybersecurity
- Agency life
We’re dedicated to making our team just as happy as our clients. That’s a little different for everyone, so we’re always evolving to make #agencylife better, on and off the clock.
- 100% company-paid Employee Health Insurance
- 100% company-paid Life Insurance
- Health & Wellness Stipend (Quarterly)
- Remote Work Stipend (Quarterly)
- Continuous Learning Stipend (Annual)
- Dental & vision coverage is available
- Paid Holiday Break from December 24th - January 1st
- Paid sick leave
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Quarterly bonus structure
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Casual, creative environment
- Unlimited HubSpot certification training
- Flexible & family-friendly policies
- Family-owned and operated
- 75%+ Female leadership
- Virtual, 24/7 medical care for your whole family (No insurance required.)