As an inbound specialist at Impulse Creative, you’ll be responsible for owning client relationships and charting a course to those clients’ business success. You’ll spend your time building, coordinating and executing every step of their inbound journey.
You will work closely with clients and the Impulse team to implement the campaign magic and results we’re known for. From designing strategic campaigns and the content that fuels them to cracking algorithms for social media success, the life of an inbound marketer is fast-paced and action-packed.
Don’t like the beach? No worries. Full-time remote opportunities considered for experienced candidates.
The Day to Day
While our inbound marketers will tell you there is no daily routine in this role, here’s what you can expect:
- Create and nurture the relationships with your defined monthly retainer clients
- Manage social media accounts and editorial calendar including blogs, articles, whitepapers, eBooks, webinars, infographics, emails, etc.
- Evaluate and implement new technology
- Coordinate client content creation, design, development, videography and marketing with internal team, external vendors, sales teams, external influencers and industry experts. Turn strategy into tactics by build and manage assets for inbound campaigns and lead generation including:
- Social media
- Content offers
- Direct mail
- Lead nurturing
- PPC campaigns through Google Ads, social media etc.
- Work alongside our internal team and your clients to:
- Set big-picture business growth goals
- Define OKRs
- Develop the tactics and plans for reaching their marketing goals
- Create buyer personas and ICPs
- Report on actual campaign performance
- Continually test and improve the marketing machine
- Make intuitive and data-driven decisions to achieve client goals and address challenges, which may include:
- Keyword research and content SEO
- Tracking, analyzing and communicating data
- Developing lifecycle messaging strategies
- Creating segmentation-level messaging
- Formulating A/B testing hypothesis
- Identify and execute opportunities to grow client accounts and increase monthly retainers
Could you be our next inbound specialist? We’re looking for someone who:
- Has hands-on experience implementing inbound marketing campaigns using HubSpot
- Loves all things digital marketing and data analysis.
- Gets excited about solving new problems every day.
- Seeks new information to help them - and their clients - succeed.
- Isn’t afraid to get candid and provide feedback and strategic guidance, both internally and to clients.
Hard-and-fast qualifications aren’t as important to us as smarts and results, but for this client-facing role, you should have two to three years of in-house or agency marketing experience.
We’re dedicated to making our team just as happy as our clients. That’s a little different for everyone, so we’re always evolving to make #agencylife better, on and off the clock.
- 100% company-paid Employee Health Insurance
- 100% company-paid Life Insurance
- Health & Wellness Stipend (Quarterly)
- Remote Work Stipend (Quarterly)
- Continuous Learning Stipend (Annual)
- Dental & vision coverage is available
- Paid Holiday Break from December 24th - January 1st
- Paid sick leave
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Quarterly bonus structure
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Casual, creative environment
- Unlimited HubSpot certification training
- Flexible & family-friendly policies
- Family-owned and operated
- 75%+ Female leadership
- Virtual, 24/7 medical care for your whole family (No insurance required.)