Impulse Creative is seeking a project manager (remote position) to help coordinate the many projects, clients, and creatives of the Brand and DevOps team. This is a client-facing role that includes multiple touchpoints per client every day. As the project manager, you are the client’s primary point of contact for the projects you manage and will ultimately be responsible for advocating for them, their satisfaction, and success. Internally, you will be creating and managing projects in our project management system, organizing meetings, assigning the individual tasks of team members, and managing the team’s time & capacities in order to keep things efficient, within scope, and delivering on-time.
A day in the life
A fast-paced multi-faceted day.
- Advocating for your client
- Planning new projects and requests that come in
- Juggling projects that are in progress
- Calculating efficiency and effectiveness of projects
- Problem-solving for clients and your team
- Organizing define and coordination of tasks and procedures
- Communicating with your clients, team members & director
- Collaborating to produce the best possible outcomes.
Project Manager's Mission
To act as mission control for projects and coordinate communication between clients, schedules, and our internal team.
- 3+ years experience with Hubspot
- 3+ years of experience in project management
- Client Management Experience
- G Suite including google calendar, docs, and sheets
- Project management systems preferably ClickUp
- Able to pivot and change course quickly and without friction
- Conflict resolution
- Driven to grow both professionally and personally
- Great communication skills
- Ability to anticipate roadblocks
- Scope management
- Ability to prioritize deliverables
- Mastery of customer delight
- Agency experience preferred
Impulse Creative Core Values
- Proactive -We foresee and make things happen rather than responding to it after it has happened.
- Reliable - We take the initiative to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Innovative - We are cutting-edge and create a lasting and measurable impact.
Guiding Principles (Who we are)
- H Helpful
- U Understanding
- M Meticulous
- A Authentic
- N Noteworthy
- 100% company-paid Employee Health Insurance
- 100% company-paid Life Insurance
- Health & Wellness Stipend (Quarterly)
- Remote Work Stipend (Quarterly)
- Continuous Learning Stipend (Annual)
- Dental & vision coverage is available
- Paid Holiday Break from December 24th - January 1st
- Paid sick leave
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Quarterly bonus structure
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Casual, creative environment
- Unlimited HubSpot certification training
- Flexible & family-friendly policies
- Family-owned and operated
- 75%+ Female leadership
- Virtual, 24/7 medical care for your whole family (No insurance required.)